WELCOME TO OIL & GAS REVIEW 2016
In the wake of the Energy Reform and the launch of Round One, Mexico Oil & Gas Review 2016 will provide government officials, top executives, analysts, and industry experts with unparalleled access to relevant and reliable industry information at this historic moment in Mexico’s oil and gas history. As the industry’s premier publication, Mexico Oil & Gas Review 2016 will be building on the success of its previous four editions, featuring in-depth analyses of the main business opportunities, technology trends, and structural changes in the Mexican oil and gas industry. Mexico Oil & Gas Review 2016 is certainly an essential read for all who seek to understand the radical transformation of the Mexican oil and gas industry, and the opportunities it presents.
Read it now:
OUR STRATEGY AND APPROACH
- Comprehensive and insightful editorial content based on interviews with the most influential business and political leaders in the Mexican oil and gas industry
- A dedicated editorial team combining a broad knowledge of Mexico’s oil and gas industry with an in-depth understanding of the geopolitics of oil and energy
- Editorial cooperation with the leading voices of the Mexican oil and gas industry
- A uniquely customized readership that ensures unprecedented access to key decision makers, both in Mexico and around the world. Send your message to the executives and policy makers who will shape the oil and gas industry of tomorrow
- Available in the formats that matter most today: print, iPad and e-book editions
A DEDICATED AND RELEVANT COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
Mexico Oil & Gas Review provides a comprehensive overview of the latest developments, industry trends, business strategies, technological breakthroughs, and operational challenges in the Mexican oil and gas industry. Our analysis is based on the perspectives of the key stakeholders shaping the Mexican oil and gas industry from a business, political, legal and regulatory perspective. Moreover, we align Mexico’s main operational and technical challenges with international best practices and proven technologies that have the potential to boost Mexico’s performance in exploration and production. Through our print, iPad and online editions, Mexico Oil & Gas Review is the true voice of the Mexican oil and gas industry.